keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Lilo makes film again?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Indeed there is no certainty about this film project but there were 'signs' that Lindsay Lohan will soon become a producer and may also be one actor in a film of this title is not known. Whence came this news? Where else if not from Twitter's own Lindsay Lohan.

Some time ago, Lindsay Lohan had a chance to leak that she would be working on a new movie. "Soon the meeting will discuss the film that I produced and I will probably also starring. Later I went on again," Lohan writes short. This sentence from a piece of news circulating that Lohan will soon be involved in the project again.

News that was launched Splash News also mentions that Lindsay Lohan was a big fan of Victoria Beckham and David Beckham news cancellation of competing in the World Cup also makes Lindsay Lohan's lil brother disappointed. "I like Victoria Beckham ... I'm sorry about the accident David Beckham. Cody, my brother is also a heavy sadness," said Lohan later.

0 comments:

feature video