keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Ricky Martin : I'm Gay

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin has admitted that he is a gay man in his latest blog entry. The 38-year-old entertainer writes, “I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.”

Ricky Martin finally makes a confession that he is gay.
Disclosure of the indentity of this end of speculation for
years about his sexual tendences. In his official website,
Martin revealed that he was proud to be gay.

The singer Livin' La Vida Loca was previously never wanted to make sure about his sexuality selection tendences. But after two events in this life, the birth of two twin sons in August 2008 and wrote his memoirs this year, making him reveal his identity.Martin admitted afraid and feel unsafe to decide about his choice to be gay.But now, after the confession, he felt a sense of the wold happy.

Click here to read his blog entry ...


0 comments:

feature video