keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Adam Lambert joins 'Celebrity Treehouse'

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Scope out this new outtake of Adam Lambert from Paper’s Beautiful People issue. Check out what else the 28-year-old glam rocker opened up about:

On becoming a member of the “celebrity treehouse”: “I was fascinated with Madonna, so meeting her was pretty wild. In general, all of a sudden it’s like I’m part of this exclusive treehouse. Celebrity culture is really interesting. All of a sudden I have people coming up to me saying, ‘Hey! I like your work!’–and they’re people whose work I admire. Just to be considered a peer in this industry is quite surreal.”

On possibly starring in a movie musical: “I would love the opportunity to cross over into film or television. I think that would be really exciting, especially with movie musicals being so popular right now.”

For more from Paper’s Beautiful People Issue, visit PaperMag.com!


0 comments:

feature video