keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Lollipop ,Lollipop!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth get giggly with the paparazzi as they stroll in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon (April 15).

With a lollipop in hand, the 17-year-old actress lead Liam, 20, back to their car before heading home.

Liam recently caught up with People mag and chatted about one of his favorite things about Los Angeles: “The hamburgers in America are the best in the world. Mel’s Diner in L.A. – they are my favorite hamburgers. I could eat there everyday. They are ridiculous.”

So how does he maintain his abs of steel? “Surfing has been my main sport growing up, so that’s always helped. I feel like [being on a treadmill is the] most boring thing, sitting on the treadmill or on a bike. It just explodes my mind!”

MORE PHOTOS +13 PICS >>>


0 comments:

feature video