keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Katy Perry Suprises Taylor Swift at the Staples Center

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taylor Swift gets a surprise from gal pal Katy Perry on stage at the Staples Center during her Los Angeles concert on Thursday night (April 15).

JJJ reader Aya writes to us about the concert, “I went to Taylor Swift’s show at the Staples Center last night and Meaghan Martin sat one row in front of me. She was nice enough to take a picture with me and she remembered me from when I met her a few weeks ago at the KCAs (she also took some time to talk to me and my friend). She seemed to be really having fun at the show.”

Aya continued, “Katy Perry was also there at the show, and Taylor performed ‘Hot N’ Cold’ and Katy came out to sing it with her. The whole show was amazing. After the show, I met Melissa Ordway that plays Ashley in The Last Song. She was really nice and asked us what our names were and if we had fun at the show. The show was absolutely amazing and Taylor did great.”


MORE PHOTOS +12 PICS >>>



watch the video...

0 comments:

feature video