keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Justin Bieber: I Didn't Go Corny

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Justin Bieber recently caught up with MTV to give a thanks to his peers and fans.

The 16-year-old musician told MTV that he’s glad he didn’t go through Disney to make his way through the industry. Justin shared, “I think it’s because I didn’t go through the Disney route. I didn’t go corny, but, like, at the same time I’ve been cool and collected.”

He added on, “Well, basically I look at people like Usher and Justin Timberlake and how they went from being a child star to blowing up and doing what they’re doing now. I look up and see what they do and see that’s what I want to do and things that I want to do that’s different and things that I wanna do that’s working for them.”

But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t like his peers. Take Selena Gomez for instance. “I just hang out with whoever. I’m also friends with Selena Gomez. I hang out with everyone,” he said.

Selena also told press recently that Justin is a bit protective of her. Listen to her interview on YouTube.

0 comments:

feature video