keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Dakota Fanning : Kristen is my BFF!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Role in two films together make Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart increasingly tight. According to Fanning, Stewart is now a good friend of her.

In their new movie THE RUNAWAYS, Fanning (16) played Cherie Currie wand Stewart (19) as a rocker Joan Jett. Since a role in this film they became close friends. Fanning admitted that she and Stewart - who also played with her in the TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON - now really good friends. "Kristen is now one of my best friends in life. We talked about everything, but I'm not going to talk a lot!"

"That is one reason why we are very pleased to work together THE RUNAWAYS. I can ask her to stand next to me as a better person while I was taking a more adult role. Now, we often hang out. We go shopping or just eating at night. Media loved it, "said Fanning

0 comments:

feature video