keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Greene: Nylon Cover Girls!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene pose with Youth in Revolt actress Portia Doubleday in this shoot for Nylon magazine’s Young Hollywood issue!

Here’s what the ladies had to share:

Vanessa, on shopping with Mary-Kate Olsen: “I love her! I used to be in her fan club!… When we were in Montreal, we’d go shopping and she’d take me to vintage stores and I would literally just follow her around being like, ‘Help me! What do you look for? Please tell me. Give me your shirts. What’s your shirt secret?’”

Portia on life after Youth in Revolt: “I would still rather do well in class than book a job. That’s the honest truth.”

Ashley, on Twilight paparazzi: “I know their cars. But there’s always people sitting outside my house. I put my own security system in my apartment because you have to worry about people getting a little too obsessed.”

For more from the cover girls, check out NylonMag.com!

0 comments:

feature video