keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Adam Lambert 'tired'

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adam Lambert's uniqueness is often to be compared with Lady Gaga. The American Idol 8 winner admits that he starting 'tired' with all these comparissons.

The 28 years old star is always called as male version of Lady Gaga, but the comparison is made him bored. On his Twitter, Lambert wrote, "Just do a third interview in Germany, I say if 'I am Lady GaGa guy." LoL. I would never say that. Me Adam Lambert. "

"Of course, I'm a fan and have the highest respect for her and there are some theatrical tastes the same to us - but we are different people. The first one was too much associated with GaGa, reporter asked. A sum of my love for her - it's so exhausting. I'll be more happy if we talk about of my art. I'm sure she also would agree, "he added.

0 comments:

feature video