keep watch us!

+COMING UP NEWS : - +

Taio Cruz choose Ke$ha over Lady Gaga

Friday, April 2, 2010


British crooner Taio Cruz is opening up about his upcoming single, “Dirty Picture,” featuring pop phenom Ke$ha.

“The song is actually about sending sexy pictures to your significant other,” Taio explains to MTV. “If you miss each other and you can’t see each other, you’re far away from each other, you send pictures to remind each other of how sexy you are.”

Taio, 26, admits that when he was looking for someone to collaborate with, K$ didn’t come to mind at first but seemed to be the best fit for the song.

“I was thinking about Lady Gaga at first,” Taio offered. “Then I went to a meeting with [producer] Dr. Luke and he was telling me about this new girl he was working with. She hadn’t done ‘Tik Tok‘ or anything like that at that point. But I just thought she sounded really cool. A very unique-sounding voice. I like that with artists, that as soon as you hear them on a song on the radio, you know immediately who that is without having to be told.

“She looked really sexy, and I just thought she was talented. Her voice was awesome. It had this — I hope she won’t mind me saying this, but her voice has this kind of yodely quality to it, the way that she does things and the way that she ends words. I just loved that quality about it.”

Ke$ha… the yodeler!!!

0 comments:

feature video